Monday, August 11, 2008

billykirk


No. 164 Steamer Bag

oh man, this might be the perfect bag, and billy kirk might have been created to torture me.
i love things that look sturdy, totally functional, and simple.
i love canvas and leather combos, and i've always wanted one of those electrician's hardware bags (which i've seen more and more people carrying so i've decided to put my need to have one to bed) but these are more perfect than anything i've ever found.
this navy stripe and black leather number is my favorite.
come fall, it might be my new bag.


No. 166 Overnight Bag


doesn't it look incredible on the inside?
i love the metal framing - i wish all my luggage was like this.



No. 109 Skinny Belt


No. 177 Double Collar Button Belt

1 comment:

Billykirk, Inc. said...

Thank for posting our goods. Drop us a line sometime.

Chris and Kirk
info@billykirk.com